Do refugee victims of U.S. foreign policy have a Â â€œbona fide relationship with a person or entity in the United States”?
- How Trump Can Get His Muslim Ban (Slate)
Seymour Hersch learned that “President Donald Trump ignored important intelligence reports when he decided to attack Syria after he saw pictures of dying children” …
- Trumpâ€˜s Red Line (Welt)
… but mainstream media hostility to any challenge to the U.S. official narrative is so strong, Hersch had to publish in a German media outlet …
- Intel Behind Trumpâ€™s Syria Attack Questioned (Consortium News)
… Trump said Obama’s ‘horrendous leadership’ on Syria could start World War III. He’s made things even worse.
One thousand pages of declassified CIA documents reveal the Â U.S. role in killing democracy in Iran:
- 64 Years Later, CIA Finally Releases Details of Iranian Coup (Foreign Policy)
As revolution turned into civil war, Syrian investments flowed to Egypt, Jordan and Turkey:
- This Is What the Syrian Refugees Did to Our Egyptian Economy (Egyptian Chronicles)
The Court said Dutch soldiers knew or should have known the victims they turned over to Bosnian Serb troop “were in real danger of being subjected to torture or execution”:
- Srebrenica Massacre: Dutch Government ‘Partially Liable’ for Murder of 300 Muslim Men, Court Finds (Independent)
“People have a right to be informed. They have a right to get news that is not controlled by the narrative of authorities”:
- An Open Letter from Al Jazeera (Al-Jazeera)